Valid Driver's License Yes
Travel Required Yes
Location of Work Field
Oilfield Tickets CSO/H2S Alive
Fire Certifications Not Required
Medical Certifications Not Required
Experience 3+ Years
Fit Test Required Not Required
Confined Space Not Required
First Aid Standard /w CPR
Gas Detection Not Required
Superior Fire Control Ltd. Has an opening for a Medical Coordinator at its head office in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Our company is actively expanding its operations both domestically and internationally offering a great opportunity for personal growth and advancement within the company.
The ideal candidate should possess good qualities in people management as we as effectively communicate with both the customer and employees.
- Must physically live in Grande Prairie, Ab.
- Must hold PCP designation and hold an up-to-date ACP certification in good standing.
- Must possess a valid and clean class 5 driver’s license
- Must pass a company drug test.
- Hold valid industry certificates; H2S, First Aid, WHIMIS, etc.
- Good computer skills are an asset.
- Good written and communication skills are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of Grande Prairie, Alberta, and Northern BC regions.
- Previous experience as a Medical Coordinator is a benefit.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Receiving calls from Medical Employees.
- Keeping up to date with our Medical Director.
- Hiring great PCP / EMR / OFA 3 Field staff.
- Make sure we have appropriate people and equipment on jobs.
- Tracking of Medical Equipment and Consumable Inventory.
- Regular Field Audits.
- Maintaining Daily Activity Reports for distribution to senior management and dispatch.
- Maintaining good and effective communications with field staff.
- Fulltime position.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Employee benefits package after mandatory 3-month probation period.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to: 780-882-7616